To join, leave or search the confocal microscopy listserv, go to:
Post images on http://www.imgur.com and include the link in your posting.
Intelligent Imaging Innovations (3i) is seeking a full time *Technical
Support Specialist* for its Denver, Colorado location. 3i is a global
company established in 1995 which designs and manufactures microscopy
imaging platforms. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced
entrepreneurial environment, enjoys working on a team and possesses
excellent technical, time management and organization skills.
Apply here, or invite a friend or colleague that you think would be a good
Thanks all and please pardon the brief interruption of our microscopy
Senior Applications Scientist
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or science-related field.
· Experience in microscopy and biomedical sciences strongly
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for optical and
· Possess strong technical and mechanical aptitude.
· Excellent organizational, communication and teamwork skills.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
*Telephone and Online Support*
Providing first response technical support to scientists at biomedical
research laboratories using the company’s imaging systems. Fielding email
and phone inquiries immediately upon receipt. Troubleshooting support
issues involving software installation and execution and opto-electronic
hardware performance.Documenting support issues and management of the
reconciliation process via a case tracking structure.
Extensive travel to customer sites is required. Travel is mostly within the
United States, but occasionally needed worldwide. Site visits will provide
the same type of support as email and phone inquiries, and will also
include software and hardware installation, systemic troubleshooting, basic
hardware repair, equipment relocation, annual system optimization and
preventative maintenance, and non-scientific user training.
*Systems integration and QA*
Assist with final assembly and quality assurance testing of 3i microscopes.
· Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment up to 65 pounds.
· Ability to proficiently speak, read and write the English
· Ability to understand and follow safety procedures and maintain a
safe working environment.
· Possess sufficient personal mobility, stamina and flexibility
that requires bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting and moving objects;
standing and walking; stretching, finger dexterity and visual acuity.
Moderate physical activity. Work environment involves exposure to class
III & IV lasers, operating dangerous equipment and/or working with
chemicals. Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements such as
extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes and/or loud noises. Use of personal
protective equipment required to prevent exposure to hazards.
*Conditions of Employment*
· Resides in Denver-metro or surrounding area.
· Legally eligible for employment in the United States.
· Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and motor
vehicle record check.
· Agree to and sign 3i’s confidentiality, non-compete, employment
· Possess a valid driver’s license and drive for company business;
use of personal vehicle required on occasion.
· Travel extensively for business (domestic and international).
Eligible for group health, dental and vision insurance the first of the
month following 30 days of hire
Generous paid time off and holiday package
Company sponsored group short-term, long-term and life insurance
Voluntary indemnity insurance
Employee Assistance Program
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|